How to Crack SSC CHSL in 1-2 Months: Every year Staff Selection Commission (SSC) declared the examination of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) for recruiting the efficient candidates into the posts like Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Postal/ Sorting Assistants.
The examination is basically divided into two parts i.e., part-1 and Part-2. Under Part-1, a written examination is organized in which total 200 MCQ type questions exists each carrying 1 mark. After attaining part-1, candidate enters into Part-2 examination in which a skill/ typing test is held. Then finally a merit list is generated and all the conceded candidates are selected for the posts offered.A candidate should have cleared 12th or any other equivalent course from any recognized and privileged institution.the candidate should not be more than 18 years and not more than 27 years. Get complete info for How to Crack SSC CHSL in 1-2 Months below
There are total four sections in part-1 examination which is English language, General awareness, Quantitative aptitude and General intelligence. Each section carries 50 questions and 50 marks each.
Important Link: SSC CHSL Preparation Strategy – Tips & Tricks
How to Crack SSC CHSL Exam in 1-2 months
Bluntly speaking, to crack the exam of SSC CHSL level, one should be focused and hardworking. Mainly all the basics should be clear in the minds of the candidates. SSC CHSL exam is one of the most difficult and eminent exam which every aspirant wants to crack ssc chsl exam
So here are some crucial guidelines for the aspirant who wishes to crack the SSC CHSL exam in months:
- Smart Work– First of all, one should focus on smart work rather than hard work to succeed. Only studying the important topics will be enough for appearing in and easily cracking ssc chsl exam. Learning the whole syllabus is wastage of time.
- Perceiving the exam syllabus and pattern effectively- An aspirant should go through the syllabus and pattern of the examination as it will help him to conceive the idea of attempting the paper and also in making plans and tactics for further studying the competent books and other material.
- Evaluate and create your study design- The subjects in which you are weak needs more attention so, you have to create a study plan in which more time should be provided to those subjects effectively. Your time should be divided for each section accordingly. Your preparation should be for minimum 10 hours in a day in which most of the time should be given to the quantitative aptitude as this section requires a lot of practice.
- Disburse the timings adequately-To achieve your target, practice is a must. Therefore, one should solve the sample papers and should test its efficiency with the help of mock tests. Proper time management is required in this session. You should enroll to regulate the timings before unraveling the sample papers. Points to be remember are:
- A stopwatch should be set before solving a sample paper
- Anatomize the time you have taken to complete a set of practice
- Negative marking should be kept in mind before giving a practice so that only relevant, easy and understandable questions are attempted by you.
Proper time should be divided for each section. First of all, General awareness section should be attempted to which not more than 15 minutes should be provided whereas 30 minutes each should be given to reasoning and quantitative section. And 25 minutes should be given to English language section. Rest of the time should be given for revision of the paper.
Important Link : How to Crack SSC CHSL Exam without coaching – Steps to follow
- Reworking should be should be done on what you have studied- Revision of the matter should be done properly. Sometimes candidates do not revise the content after studying that’s where the candidate makes the biggest mistake. Therefore, revision of the contents should be done in the following way: –
- Last few days should be kept for revision
- Make a list of all the important topics which are a must for revision.
- Make a list of all the formulas and all the important things so that you can give a quick overview before the exam.
- Be confident
The last thing to know is that you should never underestimate yourself. Keep calm, stay healthy and focused.
With regular practice and hard work, all the above guidelines can prove fruitful to the candidate & Can help the candidate to Crack the ssc chsl exam in 2 months of time.
Also Check : SSC CHSL Best Preparation Books to Crack Exam
Important Link: Get More Useful Guides on SSC CHSL