SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit & Other Factors, Staff Selection Commission will soon be conducting the exams for the stage 1 of the CHSL 2016. The exams will be conducted in the month of September and October. The Application process will be starting soon in the month of July 2016.
So the candidates who are willing to take the participation must go to the link of the website and then download the form and fill it and submit. The candidates can now fill up the examination form.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
Well there will be two rounds in which the exam would be conducted and that is the written as well as the interview round. The candidates who are able to secure up to the interview round can end up to the interview round.
The candidates must fill up the examination firm and also the fees at the right time. Also before applying for the exam the candidates must check the criteria of eligibility and also the age limit. However you must also check to the SSC CHSL eligibility criteria so that they can easily apply. The candidates who have secured the +12 examination can easily apply for the course.
Nationality/Citizenship for the candidates as per the SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria – 2016
- A candidate must be either: a citizen of India,
- Subject of Nepal,
- Subject of Bhutan,
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the January 1, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Important Link: SSC CHSL Exam Selection Procedure- Main Criteria
Educational Qualifications for the candidates that is required for SSC CHSL 2016
- Candidates, applying for the recruitment exam, must have passed 10+2 (12th class result) or equivalent exam from a recognized board and also have secured good marks
- Also if the candidate posses a Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode it must be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU.
- Unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- The candidates who have appeared for the exam
- Will get the educational qualification certificate from their respective Board/University, are also eligible for the appearing in the recruitment exam.
- The candidates, who will be called for appearing at the Typing Test/Skill Test, are required to produce the relevant Certificate in Original format such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificate, etc. Also keep your admit card handy
- Candidates, failing to produce the original documents, will get their candidature cancelled by the Commission.
- The candidates, who prove by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was announced on or before the specified date and he/she has been declared passed, will also, be considered of having the required Educational Qualification.
- If a candidate obtained a degree through open Universities/Distance Education Mode, it must be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU.
Age relaxation for the candidates as per SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
As per SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria, the candidate must have an age between 18 to 27 years as on 1 August 2016. He must be born not before 2 August 1987 and later than 2 August 1996. As a proof of age, class X passing certificate or date of birth certificate will be used to mark the right birth date.
The candidates belonging to specific category will be able to have some relaxation. So before applying the candidates must certainly go through the options to verify the instructions and also the SSC CHSL eligibility criteria.
Important Link – For More Guide & Tips
Also read :SSC CHSL Important Topics and Questions 2016