SSC CHSL Hall ticket 2017: The SSC is the Staff Selection Commission. This is a powerful authority that offers a wide range of job opportunities for all the deserving candidates. In order to sit for the process of examination you have to make sure that you follow the right steps in order to apply for the process of examination. Once you have completed all the formalities to apply for the examination you will be given the hall ticket.
The SSC CHSL hall ticket 2017 is a very important document that will be released by the Commission in a few days before the starting of the examination. You will be able to download the hall SSC CHSL hall ticket from all the Regional Websites of the SSC.
The hall ticket is a very important document that you have to carry in order to sit for the examination. Your entry in the examination hall will be forbidden if you do not produce the ssc chsl hall ticket 2017.
Important Link: SSC CHSL Challan Form
SSC CHSL Hall ticket 2017 – How to Get Online
The SSC CHSL hall ticket 2017 will give you all the detailed information related to the date of the examination, Venue of Examination, Address of the Examination Centre, Name of the candidate, the Roll no that is given to the candidate, Registration Number, passport size Photograph will be printed on it and a lot of other detailed information. Apart from producing it for the examination, it is also important to keep the document safe with yourself till the declaration of the result.
If you have filled the application form online then the hall ticket will not be sent to you by post you will have to download the ssc chsl exam hall ticket 2017 from the official website of the examination authority. And in case you have submitted the application form offline then you will be sent the hall ticket by post. In order to download the SSC CHSL hall ticket from the website you have to make sure that you have your roll number and the registration number handy with yourself.
Important Link: SSC CHSL Online form filling Procedure
Let us now study the steps that are involved in order to receive the SSC CHSL hall ticket:
- The first step will be to visit the official website of the examination authority which is http://ssc.nic.in/. The website is very simple and fast to use. By following a few steps you will be able to reach to the desired results.
- Once the official website will open on the homepage of the website you will come across a number of options. Out of all the options you have to click on the option that reads hall ticket.
- The process of examination is conducted in a number of regions and hence the SSC CHSL hall ticket will also be distributed region wise. Make sure that you have chosen the region from where you have given the examination.
- After the selection of the region you will come across the link of hall ticket.
- Once you click on this option a page will open on which you have to input your roll number and the registration number. Make sure while operating the website you keep these two information’s handy with yourself.
- After you have entered all the information you will see the SSC CHSL hall ticket display on the computer screen. This is the e- copy of the hall ticket.
- Make sure that you go through the SSC CHSL hall ticket carefully and check all the information mentioned on it thoroughly.
- After you have checked all the information and mark it to be true you can now download the SSC CHSL hall ticket. You can take out a print out of it or you can save it on your computer screen. Make sure that you carry this document along with yourself on the day of examination.
Important Link– Get the Complete Guide for your SSC CHSL Exam Here