SSC CHSL Mock Test & Sample Papers Free Download:The staff selection commission has already released the notices for the mock test papers, exam syllabus, exam pattern and many more. The interested candidates must login to the website to get the latest updates. Also the candidates must keep on mind that they must be aware about the pattern of the examination if the syllabus too.
It is necessary for the candidates to prepare for their exam by going through Mock tests papers & Model Paper of ssc chsl.
SSC CHSL Model Paper & Sample Papers Download Free PDF
How to download the Model Test Papers & Sample Paper for SSC CHSL Exam?
Well Downloading the mock & Model test papers is easy you just need to follow the following given steps and you are ready to go
- Visit the official website of the SSC that is http://ssc.nic.in.
- Then you will be able to see many notifications like latest updates, exam pattern, exam dates and also the admit card.
- If you are not able to find it in the latest updates then you came easily go to the search box area and type SSC mock test papers
- Once you got the link now you can easily double click on it and download the question papers.
Now you must start practicing for the exam as it is really necessary for them to be prepared for all the sections. No candidate can certainly leave the question paper therefore every section is very important to them.
Talking about the mock test & Model papers it is also necessary for them to go throw the syllabus of the exam too. And the candidates can download the mock test papers For ssc chsl exam form the website.
General Intelligence Syllabus Important Question pattern
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Semantic Classification
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Classification
- Semantic Series
- Number Series
- Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Word Building
- Coding and decoding
- Numerical operations
- Symbolic operations
- Space Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
Important Link: SSC CHSL General Awareness & Intelligence Study Material- PDF
English Language Important Question pattern
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
Quantitative Aptitude Important Question pattern
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Graphs of Linear Equations
Geometry Important Question pattern
- Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers viz. Centroid, In-centre, Orthocenter, Circumcentre Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals
- Regular Polygons (sum of the internal angles of a polygon)
- Right Prism
- Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
Trigonometry Important Question pattern
- Trigonometry (for acute angles θ with 0≤θ≤90) Trigonometric ratios
- Degree and Radian Measures
- Standard Identities like sin2θ + Cos2θ = 1, etc.
- Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances (simple problems only)
- Statistical Charts
Use of Tables and Graphs:
- Frequency polygon
Questions are designed to test your general awareness of the environment around you and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
The syllabus is provided for the convenience of the students they must not forget to practice these topics and also go through the last question papers and also mock test papers to have an accurate objective thinking. Also solving the mock test papers would allow students to have an idea of solving the Model & question paper of ssc chsl and also the exam pattern.
For More guide Checkout out