The details of the SSC CHSL Selection Procedure:-The details of the selection process of the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary level) examination are written as follows:
The main motive to arrange the SSC CHSL examination is to recruit to the post within their purview. The SSC CHSL examination is conducted in different – different centers and those candidates who scored well and successful clear the examination can posted to their home state region.
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure 2017
There are lot of candidates who all are appear in this examination so only those candidate, whose name are shortlisted can only participate in the further process.According to their post the skill test and the typing test is conducted for the candidates who have cleared the written examination first.
The skill test and the written test is conducted for the post of Data entry operator (DEO), and the typing test or the written test is conducted for the post of the Lower division clerk (LDC), (PA) postal assistance/ (SA) sorting assistance.
Important Link: SSC CHSL Preparation Strategy – Tips & Tricks
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure- Full Process
- Written test: -The written test is a first round of the SSC CHSL examination. All those candidate who qualify the written examination can only participate in furtherSSC CHSL Selection procedure. The written test contain multiple choices questions, the SSC CHSL exam is conducted in both the languages Hindi or English. The exam is held for maximum duration of 2 hours and the total marks of the exam is 200 marks. The total time duration for the cerebral palsy candidate, visually handicapped candidate are 2 hours 40 Minutes. For each wrong question there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Skill Test:- Skill test is conducted after the written examination only those candidate can participate in the skill test whose roll number is been shortlisted for the further process. Skill test for data entry operator is conducted only for those candidate who will qualify all the eligibility criteria of the written test and scored marks which is decided by the commission in their discretion only those candidate will be eligible for the further skill test. The required data entry speed on computer is required at least 8000 key per hour. The candidate who will type not less than the 8000 key per hour will be recommended for the appointment as per the merit list position.
- Typing Test: – Typing test is conducted for the (Postal assistance) PA/ SA (sorting assistance) and LDCs post. The typing test is conducted after the written examination is done only those candidate are eligible for the typing test who scored qualifying marks in the written examination. The typing test is conducted in both the languages Hindi or English. The typing test is conducted on the computer. The typing speed will be adjusted or decide according to the accuracy or the speed of typing.The candidate need to type at least 10500 key depression per hour or 9000 key depressions per hour 35 W.P.M and 30 W.P.M.typing test for the (Postal assistant) PA/ SA (sorting assistance) and LDCs post is conducted only for those candidate who will qualify all the eligibility criteria of the written test and scored marks which is decided by the commission in their discretion only those candidate will be eligible for the further typing test process
Get more update for ssc chsl Selection Procedure 2017
- Resolution of theTie cases: – the tie test is applicable till the tie is resolved and the tie test is resolved by applying one after another.
- The total marks which the candidate achieved in the written examination
- According to the date of birth of the candidate the older candidate will placed with the higher candidate.
- According to the first name of the candidate in an alphabetical order.