SSC CHSL Arihant and Kiran Prakashan books: SSC ( Staff selection selection ) conducts CHSL ( Combined higher secondary level ) exam to recruit for Lower division clerk (LDC), DEO ( Data entry operator ) and sorting/ postal assistant in offices , departments or ministries of central government every year. . The candidate must have passed the exam of class 12th from any recognized board. The age limit of the candidates must be between 18 years to 27 years.
Important Books For SSC CHSL Exam
To crack the exam of SSC CHSL , it is necessary for the candidates to prepare from the books which are helpful in clearing the exam. The candidates should have the books which are necessarily required for the preparation and to crack the exam. Some of the books by which you can learn more are of Arihant experts and kiran publications Books for SSC CHSL.
Important Link: SSC CHSL Best Preparation Books to Crack Exam
SSC chsl Arihant book
There are a lot of books published by the Arihant experts from which the candidates prepare for the SSC CHSL (Combined higher secondary level ). Some of the books are :
- Master guide SSC combine graduate
- Solved papers SSC sanyukt sanatak star tier 1- pariksha
- SSC CGL practice workbook
- SSC quantitative aptitude
- SSC sanyukta higher secondary ( 10+2 ) level Data entry operator and lower division clerk exam (Hindi language )
- SSC combined higher secondary ( 10+2 ) level Data entry operator and lower division clerk exam (English language )
- SSC combined higher secondary level (10+2 ) lower division clerk/ data entry operator exam guide.
- 15 practice sets of SSC combined higher secondary level ( 10+2 )
SSC CHSL KIRAN PRAKASHAN Books
There are a lot of books published by the Kiran Prakashan from which the candidates prepare for the SSC CHSL (Combined higher secondary level ). Some of the books are as follows :
So, these books are very beneficial for those candidates who want to crack the exam of SSC CHSL
You may also Like: SSC CHSL Merit list Scorecard download- 2016