There are basically two modes for paying the fee for SSC CHSL examination – offline and the online mode. The fee is exempted for some of the categories while some categories have to pay different amounts to appear for the examination.
The unreserved candidates and the other backward category candidates are liable to pay only Rs. 100/- whereas the candidates of various categories such as scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, women candidates, physically handicapped and Ex-servicemen are not liable for the payment for appearing in the examination. Get SSC CHSL Challan Form download link below:
Important Update: SSC CHSL Online form filling Procedure|Step By Step Guide
SSC CHSL Challan Form – Print & Download – Procedure
The disbursements online can be made with the help of SBI challan or credit/debit cards or net banking only. The payment of fee through any other mode will not be accepted. These are the only available ways of making payment online. A candidate must have a debit/credit card or a bank account in the branch for completing the payment process.
It must be kept in mind that the fee paid once paid will not be reimbursed under any conditions. The applicants who desire to pay the fee in cash must make sure to download the SSC CHSL challan generated online and take its printout for future reference. It is advisable to deposit the application fee in any of the nearest SBI branch.
The following steps will help the aspirants to get the information about the payment process. The students who wish to pay through cash need to follow these simple steps in order to complete their payment process.
How to download and print SSC CHSL Challan Form Steps:-
- The first important step is to look for the official website of SSC CHSL i.e. ssconline.nic.in .
- On the top right hand side, an examination option will be visible. Click on it.
- Part1 registration must be selected to go further. The next step is to fill up the basic information and required details like name, father’s name, category, DOB, address, etc. in the application form opened. After verifying all the details, one must click on the submit button.
- A registration number and a password appear on the screen which should be preserved by the candidate for further reference.
- The next step is to upload the scanned photograph and signature in JPJ format. Now hit the submit button again.
- After the above steps are completed, the process of final payment begins.
- To pay the application fee in cash, the applicant must select the mode preferable to him. In this case he/she must select ‘SBI CHALLAN form’
- The system inquires the candidate about downloading and printing the application form.
- After taking the print out, various details required and asked are filled up in the printed SSC CHSL challan form to fulfill the payment criteria.
- Basically, this challan receipt is used to complete the payment of application form process.
After completing all the above steps, one must preserve the printouts as well as the documents for future use. This printed copy of the SSC CHSL challan form is a proof that the candidate has incurred all the expenses and paid them appropriately by following the respective guidelines and norms.