SSC CHSL Online Registration : CHSL (Combined higher secondary level) exam is conducted by the SSC (staff selection commission) to recruit every year for Lower division clerk (LDC), DEO (Data entry operator) and sorting/ postal assistant in offices, Departments or Ministries of central government. SSC CHSL Online Registration can be done by the eligible and interested candidates for the CHSL (combined higher secondary level) through both the modes online & offline.
SSC CHSL Online Registration LDC DEO 2018 | How To Apply
SSC will release the application form on Official Site. It can be applied both online and offline. It is very easy to apply for SSC CHSL online Registration as it takes less time and is a very easy process. The candidates should keep themselves updated as it may be released before the set date. The candidates can fill the application form on the official website of SSC ‘www.ssc.nic.in’ on 1st August 2018. Some guidance is also needed but eh candidates to fill the application form. Following are some steps which the candidate must follow for applying.
SSC CHSL Online Registration Mode
- Firstly the candidates have to visit the official website of SSC (staff selection commission) and click on the link provided there.
- On the website’s home page the candidates have to click on the link of the application form.
- Then the necessary details must be filled by the candidates like date of birth, name, address, qualification etc.
- Then after filling the information which is necessary and then the candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature.
- The size of the photo should not be more than 12kb but should not be less than 4kb. The format should be JPEG/JPG format. The size of the signature should not be more than 12kb but should not be less than 1kb
Offline Mode –
- First of all the candidates have to download the application form and it can be downloaded from the Annexure 1 of the advertisement. Take the printout and fill the form.
- Through CRFS (central recruitment fee stamps), the payment must be done.
- Then in the space of CRFS on the application form, fill it with CRFS (central recruitment fee stamps).
- Then the CRFS cancellation must be necessary, so the CRFS must be canceled from the post office from where the candidate has purchased it, it is mandatory as then the application form will be canceled.
- Then the application form must be sent to the address which is mentioned in the notification of CHSL (combined higher secondary level) exam 2018.
SSC CHSL Online Registration Application fee 2018
Rs.100 has to be paid as the application fee by the candidates. For some categories it is not applicable like for SC, ST, ex-servicemen, PH, female candidates. The payment of the application fee can be done through the offline or online mode.
Online payment – The candidate scan make the online payment in any branch of SBI through challan or through debit/credit cards & net banking.
Offline payment – The offline payment can be done by the candidates through CRFS (central recruitment fee stamps)