SSC CHSL Preparation Strategy – Tips & Tricks The combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam will be conducted for the purpose of recruiting efficient candidates for the posts of LDC and DEO by the supreme authority Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
The exam will be conducted in two parts in the month of November or December. With the immense increase in the number of applicants, the cutthroat competition has touched the sky. It can be observed that not only the book hold up is essential but also the intense hard work and practice of the candidate is required.
Important Link: How to Crack SSC CHSL Exam without coaching – Steps to follow
SSC CHSL Preparation Strategy – Tips & Tricks
So here are some tactics which if monitored properly by the candidate will surely assist them to build the confidence in them to chase their dreams in better way. With regular practice and following the SSC CHSL tips provided below, a candidate can certainly crack the exam.
Facts As Per SSC CHSL 2018 Study Tips
Firstly, Part- 1 or a preliminary examination will be conducted in the month of November and December 2018. Effective candidates who clear this examination will be promoted to another part in which a skill test i.e., a typing test will be held. At last, the commission will finalize the candidates as per their attainment and then finally a merit list is generated.
Total Four Sections are present in the Part- 1 examination which is:
- English language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General awareness
- General intelligence
Paper Wise SSC CHSL Preparation Strategy
Guidelines for the English Language
This section needs a lot of knowledge and practice. One can follow the following guidelines For SSC CHSL Exam to easily achieve the target:
- The English language is a section which is not so time-consuming as there are no calculations involved. In this, candidate’s capacity in terms of Grammar rules, precise English, Vocabulary etc. is tested.
- A candidate should take the help of the dictionary to go through the meanings of each and every new word.
- Regular study of books and novels is a must to increase vocabulary. All the grammar rules and tenses should be revised properly.
With the help of the above recommendations, a candidate can score very good grades.
Guidelines for General Intelligence
One should follow these tips for properly studying the reasoning section for SSC CHSL Exam:
- General intelligence is a theoretical and factual section in which if once the concept is clear then one can easily solve all the questions. In this, a lot of practice is required as somehow the questions are lengthy. One should think logical to answer the questions.
- The reasoning section can be best practiced through an online test as it will help in testing your efficiency and speed while answering the paper.
- Practicing through previous years question papers is also the best option for the candidates with which they can perfectly practice for greater efficiency.
- A proper mental alertness and skills should exist which is essentially required to elucidate the section.
Guidelines for Quantitative Aptitude
A candidate should follow the following guidelines to crack the exam and can effectively relate these to their SSC CHSL preparation Strategy criteria:
- One should possess the tricks and abilities to understand the numeric relationships.
- A candidate should be perfectly ready with all the shortcuts which can be used to do lengthy calculations. As the time to solve the question paper is limited so one should be properly equipped with all the measures that can help him to do it easily.
- A candidate should know all the applications of mathematical formulae effectively in order to avoid wastage of time.
- One should not spend too much time on one question. A candidate should know all the tricks to save the time for further questions.
Guidelines for General Awareness
A candidate should consider the following guidelines to unravel the questions easily:
- This is the simplest section amongst all other sections. A candidate can score a good rank in this.
- One should have an ideal knowledge about the current affairs
- Proper recording of all the events and topics which occurs in daily life is a must.
- Newspaper reading is a must to attain the rank one desire.
- A proper study of facts, history, art and culture, finance, economy etc. should be done through books and should be memorized twice.
Don’t Forget to Check: SSC CHSL Best Preparation Books to Crack Exam
Overall Typical SSC CHSL Preparation Tips
- Get good hold of the syllabus
- Emancipate time, try out more.
- Practice every day from previous sample papers.
- Keep yourself healthy.
Important Link: To Get more detail about SSC CHSL Exam